Leading Managed Technology Services Provider (MTSP) Helps Businesses Owners Persevere Through the Pandemic
TEMPE, AZ – August 2020 - Blue Fox Group, a leading managed technology services provider (MTSP), announced today that the company is building technology plans for businesses to continue to operate through the pandemic. Blue Fox Group begins by evaluating an organization’s existing technology and then creates a plan to maximize operations and employee productivity with the proper technology that supports both remote and on-site workers. While more restrictions may be on the horizon, there is no reason why most businesses cannot adapt and thrive, especially when they have a strong technology plan.
“We are in unprecedented times, but this doesn't mean businesses can’t continue thriving,” stated Mike Lindsley, Owner of Blue Fox Group. “With a shift in approach and proper technology, a business can set itself up for successful continued operations.”
Our technology plan is a simplified solution and consists of five main components.
- Ensure Effective Voice Communication - Not all business phone systems are created equal. Many small to mid-sized businesses that use older systems faced severe challenges sending their employees home with the expectation to communicate effectively with customers and fellow employees. On the other hand, those companies that leverage today’s cloud voice technology experienced a much easier and seamless transition.
- Cybersecurity the Home Office- With 45% of home office PCs being infected with malware most companies’ critical information are at risk. Protecting home office PCs must be done with the same due diligence as PCs in the office. Cyberattacks are at an all-time high and hackers are preying on remote workers with greater frequency since the pandemic started.
- Proper Remote Workforce Management - Blue Fox Group is a premier Member of Technology Assurance Group, organization of leading managed technology services providers (MTSPs) in the United States and Canada representing $500 million in products and services. As a result, Blue Fox Group possesses the proper techniques and processes to successfully manage a remote workforce. In return, Blue Fox Group teaches its customers these best practices so they can be successful in maximizing the performance of remote employees.
- Make Sure Home Office is Functional - One of the best practices for managing a remote team is to meet over video conferencing as frequently as possible, instead of just via phone call. Employers need to make sure that employees have a functional home office with a PC/laptop that has a camera and mic to get the most out of videoconferencing meetings. Some employees also need access to a Printer/Scanner, in case the office is not fully paperless, yet.
- Provide Necessary Collaboration Tools - Without being in physical proximity, employees must rely on collaborative tools like Microsoft Teams, video conferencing, and instant messaging more than ever before, so these solutions need to be carefully selected so that they integrate well. Microsoft Teams comes with all of those features already built-in but employees need to know how to get the most out of it.
“Blue Fox Group custom tailors technology plans to meet specific needs for continued operations,” commented Mike Lindsley. “We’re taking a leadership position in the face of our current collective predicament, and proactively
helping our customers persevere through restrictions or reopening guidelines.”
ABOUT BLUE FOX GROUP
Blue Fox Group, a nationwide innovative provider of IT, phone, security and cabling systems, designs and delivers to businesses reliable, proactive and comprehensive IT solutions that simplify their technology stack, streamline operations, and enable growing businesses to focus on what matters most—running their organizations. Offering advanced technology know-how, the Blue Fox Group teams bring innovative IT, workspace, cloud performance and hybrid solutions that help businesses implify and leverage technology to meet specific objectives.